Criteria & Eligibility
Organizations eligible for funding can be based anywhere in the world but must be working on issue areas that prioritize the communities hardest hit by Covid-19. Eligibility includes:
- Mitigating the economic, social, or health effects of Covid-19 through:
- existing programs and services OR
- have pivoted as a result of the pandemic, leveraging their services and infrastructure, to support their communities to address issues created or exacerbated by Covid-19
- Operating with urgency as well as an understanding of how to adapt to changing circumstance
- Operating with a budget of $1.5 million or less
- Working with and on behalf of vulnerable populations
Organizations will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Track record: Do they have a significant track record? Do they have demonstrable evidence of success?
- Impact: Do they have great potential for meaningful change? Do they have an approach and strategy that will yield immediate impact?
- Innovation: Is the work addressing the problem in a novel or unique way? Is the approach innovative in terms of strategy, process, or activities?
- Ecosystem: Do they employ an intersectional approach that leverages and improves existing models? Do they leverage best practices?
- Responsiveness: Given the urgency, are they be able to execute immediately? Are they prepared and currently addressing the issue?