While there are many ways to effect change, we are looking for individuals who have experience in and an ability to:
- Execute on well-thought-out strategies with clear goals, specific metrics, and measurable impact
- Innovate on existing models for change
- Inspire by articulating an alternative future that is more just and fair
- Offer ways for the community members to engage in and participate in their work
- Understand and engage with the communities they work on behalf of
- Address a recognized issue that affects a significant population
- Offer an audacious vision and a sustainable strategy for driving change
Please use the slide bar below to see how each section will be evaluated.
Applicant has demonstrated personal and professional experience needed to achieve intended results. They have a relevant track record and understanding of the issue/s.
Initiative has potential for tangible, measurable and significant impact.
Initiative builds on established best-practices and leverages existing solutions or systems.
Applicant's vision is ambitious in terms of its potential for impact and growth. The scope of the vision is “big and bold.”